Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Why the haka should be optional

 Haka, should we? Shouldn’t we?

Answer:

I hate the haka, it’s stupid every time I do the haka my stress level goes from 0 to 3-4 because I hate the stupid dance. Many, many, many times I have been told not to hit myself, well if you know what the haka is, it’s smacking yourself so hard the whole flipp'n school can hear it! Everyday I go and check the schools mail box and do the admin bag for ONE reason AVOID THE HAKA. My teacher told me doing the haka helps people release steam and stress. So obviously she thinks low stress is good, right? So why in the milky-way do I have to build up more steam and stress just because some other people like to yell as loud as they can and hit themselves so the entire school can hear it. It should be optional to do the haka because some other people like it. But, I DO NOT WANT TO do the haka, I HATE IT, so I shouldn’t have to! Every time I do the haka I get really angry. Another thing, I have autism and with that, really loud noise can drive my stress level up to 11 out of 10, and the people doing the haka are really loud and sometimes it does overwhelm me and put my stress through the roof. So my opinion do it if you want, but I hate doing the haka so I shouldn’t have to.

SO NO MORE HAKA FOR THE PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO DISLIKE IT.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cooper
    Thank you for sharing your opinion about the Haka. You have organsied your ideas so they are grouped and next time you could try to indicate where the paragraphs would go. I like how you made a final statement which restated your viewpoint.
    Miss Hudson

    ReplyDelete