Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Elsa Do You Wanna Build A Wall!? Your Opinion on THE WALL! Donald Trump

For the summer learning journey for teaser week we get to choose an activity. I chose to do Donald Trump build a wall. I do ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE WITH TRUMP he should remove the wall. But he would not ever do it. What do you think about Trump do like the wall to block the Mexicans because I think they should be free to-do whatever & be where-ever. So really what do you think put-it in the comments below ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cooper,

    I'm Daniel from the Kootuitui Summer Learning Journey team and I'm excited to start commenting on your blog posts this week and over the summer.

    It was interesting to see you thoughts on the wall activity, it’s clear you have a very strong opinion on it. You started to ask the reader what they thought about it, which is a really good way to get people interested in your post.

    Be careful with what you say about people online, even famous people, it’s alright to disagree with them but remember to be kind online.

    Your meme made me laugh but just remember to try to attribute any images you use that you didn’t make. You can have a look at the pictures on the activities page for an example.

    I’m looking forward to seeing more awesome work from you this week and throughout the holidays. Remember that week 1 of the SLJ program starts on the 16th of December to start earning those points.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it's me Cooper i'm not on my chrome-book right-now I left it at school. thanks for the feedback! & i'm excited to start the journey! I will try to remember what you said & try to improve on my work BYE HAVE GREAT DAY! :-)

      Delete